!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CURRENT WORK IN PROGRESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Currently the last kill point Duel Wield Mastery and Malice as of 1/4/2014 I am currently running 2 in Duel Wield Mastery and 3 in Malice.
Rupture (On proc) or Duel Saber Throw
Move to Priority Rotation
1. Berserk + Frenzy + Blood Thirst + Adrenal= Supa Burst
2. Deadly Saber
7. Battering Assault
8. Force Jump
9. Vicious Slash (Only when above 6 rage)
1. Deadly Saber
3. Vicious Throw
5. Battering Assault
Current Stats (Mix of 72s and 78)
Melee Force Rating
Bonus Damage- 1067 1618 1487 Power
Accuracy--------- 99.88% 109.88 425 Accuracy Rating
Crit---------------- 22.16% 28.63 128 Critical Rating
Surge------------ 72.63% 72.63 455 Surge Rating
Recomended Gear (for 78s)
Hilt- (78) Advanced Might Hilt 34
Implants- (78) Dread Forged Weaponmaster's MK-V Package
Ear Piece- (78) Dread Forged Weaponmaster's Device
*when min maxing in 78 gear compared to any other you are going to use the battle enhancements more than the potent mods for the fact you are trying to squeeze the most power you can out of your build. When I was min maxing in 72s however the battle enhancement was not even looked at.
**If you are currently looking for relics that are "matching" to the pve ones I would highly recommend that you look at the rated warzone ones. They have basically the same stats, 625 pvp to 740 pve, and they are WAY easier to get and are great filler gear till your group is able to hand you one or both of those relics.
Things You WILL Need to Marauder
- You need to hit your min maxed stats, or as close as you can, in my time playing the game as long as I have hit those numbers not matter what gear set I have pulled great dps.
- Your 4 set.
- An understanding of how to melee. You are playing a melee, you have a short range, your next to the boss A LOT, try to minimize your damage, but stay with boss.
- For Annihilation, dot and stack management. You have to get deadly saber and annihilate out on cool down in order to keep proper stacks. They helped by increasing the timer but it still sometimes takes creative thinking in order to keep those up.
- TWO VERY GOOD HEALERS
- And be prepared to die a lot. I have been playing a marauder for two years and there are still times when I look up and i'm dead, it happens it like a marauder curse.
- A dps buddy!!! find someone to challenge you preferable a ranged so you guys can battle it out for the top and have fun.