Problem / Issue
Ever get that annoying luck where you can’t seem to get the mission you want to run and your options look like this?
Well we have good news for you! Using our solutions below, you can quickly and easily reset your missions.
Solution #1 - Reset Missions with Mission Discoveries
- Select the mission level you would like to reset and send your companions on all the junk missions. (When you cancel these on step #3, you will get a full refund).
- Use any Mission Discovery for the type of missions you are trying to reset. So if you are trying to reset Slicing, then it would need to be any level Slicing Mission Discovery.
- Now you see a new list of Missions to choose from for all levels. Simplify cancel the junk missions you companions are on, and you should be left with the best missions options available.
Solution #2 - Reset With Travel
- Send you companions on all the junk missions (When you cancel these on step #3, you will get a full refund).
- Do almost anything to switch to another zone like taking a WZ Queue, zoning in to a Raid/Flash Point instance, leaving your ship, etc.
- Now cancel the junk missions, and you should be left with the best missions options available.
Solution #3 - Reset with a low level mission.
- Same as before Send you companions on all the junk missions
- Send one companion out on the fastest level 1 mission you can run for that crew skill. (Best to use a companion with that mission efficacy)
- When that low level mission is completed, it will reset all the missions for that crew skill and for all the levels. So again, you should be left with the best mission options available.
Join in on the Reddit Discussion [Here], or show your support with an UpVote